Job Title: ABAC Compliance Specialist (Anti-Bribery and Anti -Corruption)
Location: NYC. NY or Austin, TX or Los Angeles, CA or Washington DC. They can be at anyone of this location. Hybrid, 2 days in the office.
Rate: $50-70/hr on Vendor W2
Duration: 1+ Year
They don’t have to be at the manager level. They will not be managing the team. This is going to be a backfill for a HR person who is going on a leave.
This is an urgent ASAP requirement. ABAC must have.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
• Drive and support global anti-bribery and anti-corruption compliance strategy and ensure that company-wide compliance programs are implemented globally with effective monitoring,and coordinate with regional compliance teams to adopt regional programs or guidelines, if needed
• Manage and enhance the Compliance TPRM program and conduct due diligence on high risk suppliers, vendors, and other third parties
• Manage and enhance the global Gifts and Entertainment (G&E) Dashboard and pre-approval platform migration
• Manage rollout of Company Sponsorship and Donation Policy and pre-approval process
• Manage rollout of global ABAC training and design compliance training and communication campaigns, including developing materials and assisting regional compliance teams in customizing training sessions for the regions
• Support and assist with the Compliance Analytics Pilot Project to develop risk-based logic and routing for high risk activities
• Assist in regional risk assessments to identify gaps and to improve on the compliance programs, processes, and procedures
• Handle operational workload, including daily ticket review and escalation, and manage continual enhancements to back-end system controls, for G&E, Contracts, Sponsorship and Donation pre-approvals, Purchase Requests, Directed Supplier Requests, and other requests as needed.
• Assist with the coordination of regional compliance investigations to ensure consistent investigative approach, remediation, and disciplinary action matrix
• Work collaboratively with regional compliance teams, regional legal teams, Internal Audit, cross-functional stakeholders, and business units in the development and advancement of the compliance program mission
• Establish strong working relationships and build trust and credibility with stakeholders, influencing and supporting a culture of compliance
• Additional project and ad hoc work as necessary to support Global Legal Compliance team
• A recognised Bachelor’s degree in Law, Risk Management, Finance, or Accounting, or equivalent is required. CCEP, other compliance certifications, preferred.
• 1.5+ years of relevant working experience focusing on Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption in Compliance, Ethics, and/or Risk Management, preferably in the technology industry. White collar crime investigation experience is a plus.
• Strong oral and written English communication skills, with ability to speak Mandarin is a plus
• Possess the highest standard of ethics and a positive attitude in learning and willing to pick up new knowledge and skills
• Able to work well independently and in a team environment
• A confident self-starter with strong interpersonal and organizational skills, yet with creative
mind, and demonstrate the ability to effectively and proactively exercise good judgment and partner with the business in a fast-paced environment.1.Willing to work in different time zones
• Ideally multilingual (Spanish, Portuguese, and/or Chinese
• Timeline to start/fill – ASAP
• Interview Process:
• First round with Hitesh, then second round meet the team
• Do you have Anti-Bribery, Sanctions, and Anti -Corruption experience?
Interested candidates send your resume to alex@amtexenterprisescom & email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org