Job Title: BA/ QA with mortgage
Location: Troy, MI Hybrid-must be local to MI, will be on site 2-3 days/week
Pay rate: $50/hr W2
Duration: 6 month contract to hire-must be able to convert
Visa: USC, GC
Works with businesses to identify ways to improve process execution and achieve strategy through the use of technology. Evaluates the overall business need and assists with design and implementation to ensure solutions achieve overall business objectives.
• Develops a roadmap for meeting the short- and long-term objectives.
• Acts as a primary member of the project team, overseeing and documenting decisions that occur throughout the project lifecycle. Elicits specific requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business process analysis and task and workflow analysis. Writes requirements and translates specifications to technical experts.
• Serves as the liaison between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
Writes and executes test scripts.
• Bachelor’s degree plus 4+ years of Business Analyst work experience (as described in the minimum years of experience below), or 10 years comparable work experience required.
• 4+ years of experience working as a Business Analyst on IT Projects working on moderate to complex projects.
• Must be local in Michigan – hybrid position coming onsite 1-2 days a week as needed to Troy HQ
• Experience collecting and documenting user stories, use cases business requirements and acceptance criteria across multiple process areas and disciplines including business process, controls, system requirements, data conversion, analytics, and reporting.
• Experience refining user stories, use cases and detailed requirements in collaboration with IT developers.
• Experience decomposing as-is and to-be correspondence that will be developed in modernized applications (including mapping to multiple source systems, inputs, outputs, and integration points).
• Experience identifying and documenting all regulatory and/or risk related requirements.
• Experience with agile ceremonies such as standups, story estimation, backlog grooming, sprint retrospective is preferred.
• Experience using Visio, PowerPoint, Excel to document data models, work flows, user requirements, business logic, calculation rules and data mapping.
• Experience with designing reports, dashboards, scorecards, and wireframes.
• Must be flexible if projects run into the evening / weekends on rare occasions.
• Must have experience with the Mortgage industry or Originating experience.
Interested candidates send your resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com