Website Amtex Enterprises,Inc
We are looking for a Principal Engineer Application Development to join our team. This is a hands-on individual contributor technical role, working directly with our leadership and development teams to layout a vision for the NextGen architecture and develop a platform for the product teams. The goal will be to enable developers to build solutions quicker, at higher quality that are more performant., thereby enabling Product teams to focus on business differentiating features.
Who You Are
You’re driven to build intuitive experiences that start with the customer first. You embrace change and innovation, always seeking to push the boundaries and expand your knowledge and skill set
What You’ll Do
- Provide application architecture direction and guidance to technology and business partners that starts and ends with a focus on delivering actionable recommendations to peers and leadership, so they can adjust policies, products, projects, and solutions to achieve targeted business outcomes.
- Work with a variety of technologies to design and implement application solutions on Distributed Systems, cloud-native applications
- Some of the key focus areas of this team will be:
- Architecture roadmap that continuously increases alignment with business goals
- Standard patterns that are tried and true but not prescriptive
- Common Libraries that embody these common patterns
- Tools/Technology that help developers be more productive
- DevSecOps incorporating better security practices in development lifecycle
- DevOps to evolve our infrastructure to better meet product needs
- Architecture Review Board (ARB) to guide teams and evolve standard patterns
- Architecture Guild to help everyone improve their understanding of architectural patterns for differing conditions
- Accessibility support WCAG 2.1 AA standards across digital ecosystem
- Willingness to learn about new trends and directions in the application development space
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with higher-level education preferred.
- Minimum experience will include 7+ years of performing solution and enterprise design with a focus on custom application development in both a cloud native and on-prem environment
- Experience architecting high impact, reliable, applications in a responsive design
- Direct, hands-on experience in two or more of these integration technologies; Ruby on Rails, Angular, React, Node JS, Java Script, SQL, NoSQL (Mongo), Restful API
- Direct, hands-on experience in enterprise design, application development and process engineering. Experience with MuleSoft, AWS API Gateway Manager, AWS native and containerized development
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline running on GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, EKS, Terraform, Prometheus and Grafana is highly desired.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate or equivalent certifications will be a huge plus.
- Understanding of integration best practices, patterns, data repositories, infrastructure.
- Analytical mindset and ability to grasp complex topics.
- Proven involvement in creating or leading complex integration projects.
- Must have the following foundational skills: Design, Analysis, Communication, Leadership, Integrations, and Best Practices.
- Ability to create and foster relationships within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That’s why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
Up to 4% matching 401(k)
Paid time off
Paid volunteer time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com