Title: Programmer/Analyst (Real Estate Software)
Location: Denver, CO – Hybrid
Rate: $60-65/hr on W2 or $70-75/hr on C2C
Duration: 1 Year
Contract Programmer/Analyst Real Estate
• On behalf of client, work with real estate brokerage firms and their transaction management systems to extract basic real estate listing and transaction data.
• Design and develop processes, tools, and integrations to prepare extracted data and suitably transport it to be inserted/updated in client systems.
• Possess foundational knowledge of residential real estate transactions.
• Partner with client sales teams and leaders to develop understanding of strategic brokerage accounts and key staff at these brokerage firms.
• Implement solutions to regularly monitor the movement of such data and quickly resolve runtime issues.
• Must be a quick learner who can easily partner with people in real estate and technology alike.
Technical Skill Requirements:
• Experience with or knowledge of real estate transaction management systems such as Dotloop, SkySlope, KW Command, or Brokermint.
• Sound knowledge and experience in handling data using SQL, ETL / ELT tools, Low Coding tools e.g., Azure Logic Apps, a contemporary programming language, and APIs.
• Experience with API frameworks and integration platforms like API Nation and Zapier.
• Experience (preferred) in sharing data using G-Sheets, CSV, JSON, XML files.
• Experience in implementing data exchange with SaaS platforms and Web applications.
Interested candidates send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org