• Participate in requirements gathering, analysis and design.
• Design and develop thick clients using java, Eclipse RCP and Plugin framework.
• Develop User interface components using SWT and jFace.
• Implement quick prototypes as proof of concepts.
• Design and implement Java Web services and EJB components.
• Implement Mobile applications using J2EE, HTML5, Ajax, jQuery, CSS, Hibernate, Struts.
• Create test plan and develop Junit automation test cases.
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
Job location: Collierville, TN