JOB TITLE: Senior Programmer Analyst
Location: Fountain Valley, CA- This is hybrid position but they are also open to local candidates for remote position.
Salary: $133-$157K Plus uncapped bonus
The Senior Programmer Analyst will be responsible for systems analysis, planning and programming support of company’s finance, manufacturing, and engineering data control systems. The individual will provide direct end-user support of existing systems, including training and problem solving. In addition, they will provide detailed design analysis for new/replacement applications where deemed necessary by department management.
• Provides technical support and guidance to our Business Analysts related to testing and troubleshooting JDE E1 applications and processes.
• Develops and maintains plans outlining steps and timetables for developing programs.
• Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs, and interfaces with other systems.
• Converts designs and specifications into computer code.
• Compiles codes into programs and corrects errors detected in compile process.
• Creates test plans and runs tests to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications.
• Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections.
• Provides technical assistance by responding to inquiries from others regarding errors, problems, or questions about programs.
• Trains end users or technical support staff to use programs.
• Upgrades system and corrects errors to maintain system after implementation. Analyzes code to find causes of errors and revises programs.
• Meets with internal personnel to discuss project specifications and establish needs analysis for department tasks.
GUIDELINES (ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS):
• Strong planning, organizing and problem solving skills
• Proven full project life cycle experience
• Ability to interpret and evaluate user requests and solve problems
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly developed interpersonal skills necessary
• Strong knowledge with JD Edwards E1
Additional Preferred Skills
• EDI/B2B integration tool- Boomi
• Data migration
• Tax- Vertex
• E1 security
• 7+ years of Development experience using JD Edwards E1 9.X toolset
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related fields BENEFITS: We offer a competitive compensation, health insurance, profit sharing and 401k matching to help you and your family build a healthy and secure future.
• Group healthcare choices that include a 100% employer paid option for employees and eligible dependents to provide strong support for employee well-being and preventative care, including comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and flexible savings account plans
• A generous 401(K) plan with immediate matching contributions that helps build future financial security through a 401(k) plan with employer matching
• Generous paid time off plans to renew and refresh through vacation, personal leave, holidays, and parental leave.
• On-site gym and free fitness classes to help our employees meet their health goals.
• Opportunities to give to the community.
Salary to be determined by education, experience, knowledge, skills and abilities of applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Interested candidates send your resume to email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com